dimanche 30 avril 2023

April 30th, 2023

I've been playing a few CPC games that I wanted to take screenshots of and record music for, for my Amstrad Melodies YouTube channel. I haven't uploaded anything yet, but I'll do it in one go, once I've created several videos.

Then I will consider this "work" completed.

*

I've completed my PDF of Nancy photos, and uploaded it to my personal Archive account, under the same title as the blog: Fragments Nancéiens.

I don't think I'll be embarking on any more Nancy photo expeditions. This work, too, is finished. And so is the period of my life that corresponds to it.

To bring this sequence to a complete close, I'd have to finish Adieu à Nancy. I'll probably do it as I've done with most of my other works: by giving up on going all the way, and publishing an "acceptable" version.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire