mercredi 27 février 2019

Alan Wake (in English)

I passionately hated Alan Wake and its soooooo cliché story of a writer dealing with very malevolent ghosts that interfere with his writing as much as his personal life. Stephen King has written all about it and there's not much more to say. All this would have been forgivable if this scenario had not been a pure pretext for a nasty survival-horror where you have to escape from heaps of enemies to have the right to watch the next cinematic and have a few minutes of pure exploration, here and there; rather nice sceneries  actually, that you'd like to see really serve a purpose – and they helped me to verbalize out loud, during the game, that I was absolutely, absolutely fed up with the place I live in and that I'll have to change my surroundings, just to survive. At least that's what it was for...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire