lundi 23 janvier 2023

Myngath (english)

I've started translating Myngath, David Myatt's autobiography, which was apparently last revised in 2013. A way for me to be able to read it in French, thanks to DeepL (which requires very few corrections) and to share it with the rest of the French readership who don't necessarily have a good command of English. I have no idea how many people are interested in the Order of the Nine Angles, in France, apart from their few members who have made themselves known – such as a certain Albert Nythra and another whose name escapes me, whom I had found on Instagram... but also a kind of strange psychoanalyst with an HTML website worthy of the 90s, who considers Myatt an immense philosopher; I must find his URL on occasion and perhaps write to him.

I'm well aware that Myatt has always denied being Anton Long and that, to my knowledge, there is no absolute and formal proof that he created ONA, but in his biography, he doesn't even mention the cult, nor his denials; nor does he mention the fact that his best friend for a very long time has been a certain Richard Moult, who was for a long time the spokesman for the cult and an undisputed member; this proximity alone could already arouse legitimate suspicions. In a nutshell.

*

Note of April 18, 2023:

I won't put this translation online. No reason to contribute to this guy's fame. That said, it was an interesting read, if you take what's told as pure fiction; and it can serve as a model for my own mendacious autobiography. There's no need to invent events that didn't happen. Keeping others quiet is more than enough to invent a completely different life.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire